1. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
During work with the Site, technical non-personal information about the user such as the user’s IP address, address of another site the user came to the Site from, time of the visit, and browser type and language version, may be collected automatically. We may also collect and analyze navigational information, namely the address and path of the user through the Site, actions performed at the Site, jumps to and from inner links, etc.
Personal information of the User is collected only upon prior permission from the User to collect and use certain information within these rules. Giving such permission, the User supplies such information voluntarily.
"Personal information" includes:
• Information supplied by the user during registration at the Site, including the login, full name and e-mail. When user registers as a Contributor on the Site, iSportStock collects additional information such as postal address and contact phone number;
• Information supplied by the User during purchase, such as a billing address and the credit card number;
• Registered users also have an option to provide additional personal information such as address and phone number within their profiles. Each user can control what information is displayed publicly at “Edit profile” page.
iSportStock never requires users to provide genetic data, biometric data, information revealing racial or ethnic origin of users, their political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade-union membership, and data concerning their health or sex life or sexual orientation.
Each user has the right to refuse the submission of personal information at any time. However, in this case, some functions and services offered at the Site may be degraded and/or made unavailable, in part or in its entirety.
2. USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Collection and use of the user’s personal information is performed by iSportStock for the following purposes:
• Creation, management and maintenance of an account;
• Processing of the User's inquiries and operations at the Site;
• Customer service;
• Data analysis and statistical research for the purposes of improving offered goods, products or technologies;
• Provision and display of the content specially chosen in accordance with preferences and interests of the User;
• Maintenance of operation of interactive areas;
• Payment of commission to Contributors;
• Identification of the supplied files as belonging to a certain Contributor;
• Realization of communication and contacts on matters concerning transactions made by the User;
• Notification about new goods and services to the Site User;
• Marketing communications for promotion and advertising of iSportStock’ and third-party products.
iSportStock will ask for user’s consent before using his/her personal information for a purpose other than listed in this Policy.
iSportStock collects personal information about its users only, and does not require users to provide iSportStock with personal information of any third persons, except for case of sharing the lightbox preview as described below.
iSportStock has the ability to send communications concerning transactions performed by the user, payment reminders and questions concerning purchase confirmation.
Users are free to select one-click opt-out possibility to unsubscribe from promotional and advertising communications. iSportStock will not further send promotional and advertising messages once objection is received from a user. This one-click subscription is not available for transactional messages that are generally required. To opt-out of communications connected to transactions, users shall deactivate their accounts.
Our promotional and advertising messages will always be clearly identified as promotional and/or advertising, and will always contain both return e-mail address and physical postal address of iSportStock. This return e-mail address will be capable of receiving user communications for no less than 30 days after the transmission of the original message.
Personal information collected by iSportStock may be processed and stored in other countries at facilities belonging to iSportStock and/or legally used by iSportStock. Supplying iSportStock with the personal information, users permit its transfer outside the country within the bounds of such use, provided that privacy laws other countries where the information Is transferred may not be as protective as those in users’ jurisdiction.
3. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Except in situations clearly stated within these rules, iSportStock does not disclose, sell, lease, lend, rent or make available personal information of the user to any third parties.
Users’ personal information can be disclosed and shared with partner agencies that render services on behalf of iSportStock. The services may include money transfer, data storage, reselling licenses, payment processing, etc. These third parties will receive only the information required to provide said specific services; the information will be kept and protected by the same principles and level of protection followed by iSportStock, and it cannot be used for any other purposes.
Information about users may also be passed and disclosed as a business asset in the case of acquisition, sale or absorption of the company. In the event of this unlikely case, iSportStock will inform users in accordance with the procedure outlined below.
iSportStock reserves the right to disclose and pass personal information of the User if it is required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Site.
4. ACCESS TO OWN PERSONAL INFORMATION
Information indicated by the User at the Site can be reviewed and edited in the section «Main Menu — Profile». Alternatively, users may contact iSportStock at email@example.com and request a copy of information collected by iSportStock to be extracted and provided in a readable format. iSportStock will respond to such request without unreasonable delay.
We will retain users’ information for as long as their accounts are active or as needed to provide services to users.
Users shall contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org in order to cancel his or her account or request that we delete or no longer use their information to provide services. In this case, we will retain and use user’s information only to the extent, necessary to comply with our legal obligations, prevention of fraud, resolution of disputes and performance of our agreements.
5. CONTACT INFORMATION
For any questions in connection with the provisions of this document, please contact iSportStock using the contact information below.
Enter your email address and we will send you a link to reset your password.