The following is a legal agreement between you, as individual licensee (hereinafter as “you”) and iSportStock, and determines terms and conditions under which you use videos or other materials (hereinafter as “File” or “Files”) downloaded on www.isportstock.com (hereinafter as “Site”) or otherwise made available to you through iSportStock. By downloading any File under the , you agree to be bound by the terms of this agreement (hereinafter as “Agreement”).
iSportStock reserves the right to make changes, additions, corrections and edits to this Agreement in separate parts or in whole at any time and you agree to be bound by such changes. Such changes are legitimate and effective from the moment of their publication. If, for whatever reason, you disagree with this Agreement and do not accept its terms, you may not enter the Site and use its resources.
Subject to the terms and conditions herein, iSportStock grants you a non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide, non-transferable and non-sublicensable license to use and modify the File an unlimited number of times in whole or in part in the creation of an item within the scope of permitted uses.
Files may be downloaded under the Standard and/or Extended license.
An item or content created at the request of a client is not considered for Resale. However, if you distribute or intend to distribute such an item to raise commercial revenue, it is considered for Resale. While working on a project, please take into account the final use of the item before downloading a File, to determine the appropriate license to purchase.
The User has no right to pass, sell, publish, move, reproduce, or develop modified or redone works or use the Site content in any similar way, in part or in whole.
2. THE STANDARD LICENSE TO VIDEOS
The Standard license allows you to use the downloaded File for the creation of all kinds of items (except Items for Resale or Items for Free Distribution, where the File plays a major role in the item and adds value to it).
The quantity of website visitors - Unlimited
The quantity of copies or impressions - Up to 500,000
The maximum allowed size for electronic use - Unlimited
Creation of all kinds of items - Allowed
Creation of Items for Resale - Prohibited
3. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
iSportStock’ licenses do not not entitle you to the File’s copyright and/or intellectual property rights. All copyright and/or other intellectual property rights to the File are reserved by iSportStock and/or the contributor of the File. Additionally, iSportStock shall grant you the right to download and use watermarked sample free of charge solely for the purpose of evaluation and testing of a File prior to purchase.
4. PROHIBITED USE OF FILES
You may not:
- Make the File available for free download on a shared drive, service, software or website for the purpose of exchanging, transferring or distributing;
- Transfer, resell, sub-license, rent, donate or otherwise transfer the File or rights to it to third parties;
- Сreate conditions under which the File may be extracted from a product or content;
- Allow third parties access to the File for further use;
- Use the unmodified File in an e-format with resolution larger than the display resolution of the intended viewing device;
- Use a File marked "Editorial Use Only" for commercial purposes;
- Use the File to create an official logo, company name, trademark or otherwise register any intellectual property rights in and to the Files with any governmental authority or non-governmental organization;
- Use the File in a way that infringes the File’s intellectual property rights or a third party’s trademark or that would lead to a complaint about deceptive advertising or unfair competition;
- Use the File for SPAM mailings;
- Use the File in a way that competes with iSportStock business;
- Display, use or post the File in a way that would lead to the conclusion that the model in the File approves of or endorses the items or services of any venture or trademark;
- Show a person depicted in the File in sensitive scenarios that could reasonably be considered offensive or unflattering to that person (e.g., related to mental and physical deficits, sexual or implied sexual activity or preferences, crime, physical or mental abuse or ailments);
- Use the File for pornographic, illegal or immoral purposes;
- Use the File in items or products that could embarrass or humiliate a person or model in the File;
- Use the File for advertisement or promotion of tobacco or alcohol products;
5. DURATION OF THE AGREEMENT
Your rights to use the File are subject to this Agreement, and you shall enter into this Agreement after having downloaded any File. You have the right to use the downloaded File provided that there are no any overdue payments, chargebacks or returned payments by credit card or check on your account. If your account becomes overdue, you shall lose rights to use the downloaded File until the overdue balance is paid in full, and you must stop using the File or any derivative work and take all necessary efforts to stop using them until the overdue balance is paid in full. In addition, you shall reimburse Depositphotos for all reasonable expenses (including attorneys' fees) incurred in the collection of the overdue payments. Depositphotos reserves the right to revoke or modify any license granted by this Agreement or replace any File with a similar/alternative one for any reason.
6. CONTACT INFORMATION
For any questions in connection with the provisions of this document, please contact iSportStock using the contact information below.
Enter your email address and we will send you a link to reset your password.